Wednesday, July 26, 2017

EDUARDO NUNEZ IS NOW WITH THE SOX

Photo: MLB.com
I love following Eduardo Nunez around in his baseball career.  Now he has been traded from the San Francisco Giants to the Boston Red Sox.  Now I don't like him... I kid, I kid.

Hardball Talk writes:


"A trade went down in the wee-wee hours: the Boston Red Sox acquired third baseman Eduardo Nunez from the San Francisco Giants. The Giants will receive minor league pitchers Shaun Anderson and Gregory Santos in return....

Nunez can play other infield positions, but it’s not like second base and short are problem areas for Boston."

And there was a great moment among he and his Giants teammates when word came down of the trade. Check this out...

And now he goes to Boston.  I've always liked Nunez. I wish him well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017